A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brooke's birthday is coming up!

Brooke will be having her first ever birthday party and it will be a safari theme! The homemade invitations are in the mail! We have some fun things planned, can't wait.




(The text looks funny because I blurred our address and my number so its not posted online.)

4 comments:

Cassie & Nick said...

We got our invite in the mail today! So cute! You did a fantastic job! I thought you ordered them!

Gail Tester said...

Cutest invite EVER! Can't wait for the party!

Mom said...

Great job, Brooke wii have sooooo much fun!

Mom said...

Great job, Brooke wii have sooooo much fun!