Last Saturday was a really nice day so we got the patio furniture put together and invited the family over for our first BBQ of the season! Gail had a great idea to bring eggs for the kids to color. They loved it! We are very happy to be living in Utah and enjoy these family gatherings...many more to come!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Your dad and I left your house that night on Cloud 9... pinching ourselves that we can have an impromptu get together like that with our kids and grandkids. Life is better than I could have ever imagined. Looking forward to Easter Sunday AND to Cassie and Domi coming next weekend! We'll miss Nick (and Carol!) though!
Hey! Just remembered, Carol will be here next weekend too! So nice to all get together! :)
it's so painful not to have kids or grandkids in my life close by- no impromptu opportunities--I grieve this situation deeply--can't wait to see you all again
Post a Comment