A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I love comments!

Lately I guess I seem to play catchup when I take the time to blog by making many posts in one day. I am one of the few of my network of blogging friends that have stuck with this. You'd think being a stay at home mom I'd have all the time in the world to blog but that just isn't the case for me. I never watch TV and am rarely on the computer. Instead I stay busy around the house and with my girls. But keeping this blog up to date is important to me because I know I have a lot of family and friends who follow it. That said it makes my time and energy spent blogging that much more rewarding when I receive comments! Both my moms are very good at leaving comments and so are a few others of you out there. You do not need an account to leave a comment so you have no excuse. :-) I would love to hear from you - family in Iowa, Minnesota and Michigan and friends in Washington and at the City of Monroe! I know you are out there looking at my blog because I can see the cities where you log in. If you like following us please help keep up my motivation!! Love you all!

P.S. I'm tired of blogging for today, Skylar's letter will have to wait. But I'll tell you this, she is crawling!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,

You have shamed me into leaving you a comment! I check in periodically and I just got your cell nunber so I hope to give you a call soon. The mancave looks great! Where's the ladycave. :)

Kelli

Mom said...

Holly,
The blog means so much and very grateful you take the time to keep it up--a million thanks!! Love, Mom

Gail Tester said...

I know I haven't been commenting much since you moved back... I know how much effort it takes and I appreciate it too!! gigi