Dear Skylar,
Well I thought you would stay immobile for a little longer but you had other plans. You have now been crawling for about a week! You aren’t too fast and you haven’t really gotten into things yet so its been really fun but I know I’ll have my hands full soon enough. Brooke has loved this new accomplishment and likes to crawl around with you encouraging you to follow her around, its so cute!
I’m sad that a few days ago I found out you and Brooke both have ear infections and a sore throat. The doctor visit came after a few weeks of you occasionally vomiting and a significant loss in appetite. At least now you are on antibiotics but seem to still be in some pain. Daddy went through the same thing a few weeks prior.
Despite the illness you have been a goof. The last couple of days you have started making this goofy smily face showing your crazy teeth. You have a huge gap which you got from daddy but he had fixed a long time ago. With only 5 teeth showing we think braces may be in your future but who knows.
Brooke has grabbed your attention more lately and you laugh at her a lot. You also squeal in delight when daddy flies you around the house after Brooke. When you are sad Brooke often tries to help by giving you her blanket or a toy. She is already taking care of her little sister!
This past month I decorated your bedroom into a forest. Its adorable with many forest creatures on the walls. You still love to point at things, especially balloons and say “ba”.
Love,
Mommy




3 comments:
What adorable pics. Can't wait to see the girls-its been too long. thanks for the posting holly!!
I can't believe she's almost a year! Where does the time go? Such cute pics. That one of Sky with the ball-toy looks exactly like Brookie!
Oh I just had to look at these pics again--can not wait to love on you all!
Post a Comment