A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Monday, September 5, 2011

State Fair

We took Brooke to her first fair tonight and were bummed that they closed early because it was the last night! Oh well we did as much as we could in under 1.5 hours. Our first stop was the pony ride. So adorable!

This is a Rhino that Jason wants to buy next year so the girls and I can tag along on the mountain trails while Jason has fun on a 4wheeler. I think Skylar will be too young but Brooke should have fun!



These were Brooke's first amusement park rides and she loved them, especially the roller coaster!



Also first time trying cotton candy. Fortunately she didn't really eat much.

Its so sad that so many things we are doing are going to be our last. Last time at Evergreen State fair and I went to Flower World yesterday to recycle some pots so that will likely be my last time there. When we moved here from SLC it wasn't a big deal because we knew we'd be back to visit my dad. But we don't know when we'll be back here so sadly there are going to be a lot of lasts. On the upside to this sad sentiment, we had a total of 3 showings this weekend!

1 comment:

Gail Tester said...

Really cute pics! That Brookey looks like a little girl... not a toddler! I know there is so much you are going to miss... Washington is such a great state... hoping the pros will outweigh the cons! Three showings! Whoo hoo!