Its still hard to believe that today was my last day working at the City of Monroe. I had a fun 5 years and learned so much. This is probably the last sign that will ever bear my name.
I sure hope to work in another atmosphere as warm and caring as Monroe. I have sure loved watching you all gush over my baby girls. I hope you will follow my blog and leave comments so I know you're out there!



The next step that might be even more bitter sweet is saying goodbye to the home we built and started our family in also saying goodbye to all of our other friends in Washington. I sure hope we are making the right decision. Jason has second thoughts but we keep reminding ourselves why we decided to do this. I think once we find a house we love in Salt Lake and get settled in then things will start to look up. I know the next few months will be very emotionally difficult. Saying goodbye to everything in Washington feels like closing a chapter on the first few years of my girls' lives. But if will forever be remembered and we have plenty of videos and photos to help us remember.

2 comments:
This all happened so fast... I bet you are a bit in shock... we all are. I know how much you loved that job and your co workers... you will take some great memories with you... your co workers really were like family! Sniff.
What wonderful co-workers. I'm sure you'll miss them and they will miss you too. Take Care and Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment