A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still pregnant....

Will see the midwife today.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Every morning I check your blog hoping to see little Skylar's cute face. I'm sorry your still pregnant. I hope get to meet your little one really soon!!!

Jen said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry. If she's born today, you may have to change her name... To something Irish ;)

Mom said...

OK so you know how I very seldom cry or have tears, but I am teary right now--I want so much for this little one to come into the world and am concerned for you -- is there ANYTHING I can do to help??? It's so hard to be this far away!!! I LOVE YOU, HOLLY, YOU"RE A TROOPER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man... I thought for sure I'd see a posting today about Skylar's arrival. You are certainly a trooper! Hang in there!