A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

We checked out the lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden for their last night today. It was our first time and we were impressed! So pretty to see garden themed lights.

Happy New Year to everyone!











3 comments:

Gail Tester said...

Those are the prettiest lights I have ever seen! Happy New Year little family!!

Grandpa said...

I fail to tell you how much I and Gigi enjoy all the pictures that you post. My heart just melts seeing you two and the "Peanut" and makes the distance between us disappear. Thank you Holly. I love you!

Mom said...

Wow--that looks incredible--I wonder how long it took to do that. I agree with Marv--it really helps to have all the pics--miss you all something fierce.