Also Tiffany, nope Kolby didn't get sick from eating the apple pie. That dog can eat anything including 2 dozen hard boiled eggs with shells and not get sick, he probably didn't feel well but nothing came back up. But since the apple pie was planned we fed him very little dog food that day.
Okay onto the topic of this post, I totally look like I'm smuggling a basket ball! My belly is huge at just 7 months, I don't know how I'm going to fit in my clothes at 9 months. :-) Check out the comparison to the last pregnancy below. I guess stomach muscles really stretch and loosen with each pregnancy which will be awesome post-pregnancy when I'm trying to get my old figure back.
I don't think Skylar is any bigger than Brooke because when the midwife measures my belly laying down I measure right on track for the number of weeks prego.


5 comments:
I feel your pain, I am as big now at 4 1/2 months as I was with Joss at 7 months. Hopefully losing the weight won't be a ton harder!
Glad to hear that Kolby didn't get sick! It is amazing what labs can eat. I know it doesn't compare to a whole pie but Syd ate a cupcake wrapper the other day. Crazy dogs.
And I think you are a super cute prego lady even if your belly is bigger! :o)
You are gorgeous!
You look awesome Holly! I feel exactly the same and the midwife said its just that much easier for the uterus to stretch this time around so we get big faster but we're not as big as we feel :-).
You still look beautiful--as least you feel healthy and that's most important--miss you all more than I can say!!
Post a Comment