A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Pie eating contest

For Christmas dinner this year we bought a pre-cooked meal from Safeway, it was okay, not sure if we'd do it again, but it came with an apple pie. We already had an apple pie from Costco which is much better than Safeway pie so for fun we gave the Safeway apple pie to Kolby.

How long do you think it took Kolby to eat the entire apple pie? Find out here!

He was actually slower than I thought!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! Did any of it come back up later?

Mom said...

Ha--I showed the video to Grams--she cracked up!!