A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Guess the gender of Baby #2!

We found out the gender last Friday and to surprise my co-workers with the news on Monday morning I made chocolate cupcakes with PINK frosting inside!



We are so thrilled to be having another girl. I teared up when the ultrasound tech gave us the news. My biggest reason for wanting another child is so Brooke would have a sibling and I hope having a sibling of the same gender will result in a great bond. Plus of course I have tons of cute girls clothes! Jason too wanted another girl. We have lots of laughing and screaming around the house to look forward to with 2 girls!

4 comments:

AllisonK said...

congrats on girl #2 - so fun :o)

Mom said...

i'm soooooooooo excited--how much fun is that going to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on baby girl #2! I love the way you told your co-workers. Oh and the new photo at the top of your blog is awesome!!!

Gail Tester said...

How clever... pink filling. Love it! Holly your Dad and I are so thrilled you're having another girl! Two grandsons and two granddaughters! Life is good. Life is very very good!