A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Photos

I don't have any in my possession yet but check out Jenn's website!

2 comments:

Gail Tester said...

THOSE ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN! OF ALL OF YOU!! HOLLY, YOUR DAD SAYS YOU LOOK LIKE A MOVIE STAR!! I AGREE! THEN THERE'S BENJAMIN BUTTON AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST OUR PRECIOUS BROOKE... IF SHE'S NOT A LIVING DOLL, I DON'T KNOW WHO IS!!!

Mom said...

Wow-Incredible pictures! Where were you when the pics were taken? I can't wait to see all of them. You all look amazing, how beautiful. Miss you all terribly--it's been too long, but I am excited as I'll see and hug you all very soon. Love to you all...