A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Monday, September 6, 2010

I love having a girl!

I made some cute hair clips for Brooke today. She barely has enough hair to keep them in. At least I waited this long to make them, I had purchased the supplies before she was born I was so excited!




We had a lazy Labor Day lounging around the house since its cold and rainy outside. Both Brooke and I stayed in our PJs all day! She is a goof ball with this hat that is too small for her. She loves to wear it around the house.

I also decorated for fall today. Figured it felt like fall so it was time to break out the leaf garland and pumpkins. We also had our first fire of the season. I made really yummy chocolate zucchini bread from my garden yesterday! Next is pumpkin zucchini bread.

Pregnancy is still going great! I had my 2nd midwife appointment last week and am now 14 weeks along. I feel really good but require 8 to 9 hours of sleep every night. I got a massage referral from my midwife so I can enjoy insurance covered massages during pregnancy again! I'm still wearing mostly non-maternity clothes but its getting harder. I have some pants that are just a few sizes bigger than I'd normally wear that work well. My belly is getting bigger but if I wear a tight shirt to show it off I feel like most people would just think I'm chubby so I'm trying to avoid that for now.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Those hair clips are adorable--how fun...glad you're feeling good honey and getting the rest you need. Sounds like a laid back Labor Day--I've got to work a million hours a week till about the 3rd week in Octorber-I am so ready for a break. Love and miss you all....thanks for the pics....