A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

9th Anniversary


Jason and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary a few days ago on the 14th! Actually the real celebration is this weekend with 4 days in Oregon....Seaside, Cannon Beach, Tillamook and Portland.

On our anniversary Jason surprised me with a Baskin Robbins oreo cookie ice cream cake at work! My co-workers and I enjoyed half the cake...yum. Jason and I polished it off tonight. :-)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait to hangout with you guys this weekend. :o)

Tiffany said...

P.S. I love this picture of your cute family!

Jill, Elliott, and Emma said...

Happy Anniversary! Of course the cake sound slike a perfect way to celebrate:) Oregon too... You all look great, and Holly you look beautiful and just sound happy in your writing!
All the best....

Gail Tester said...

What a beautiful picture of you ALL! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Anniversary to a darling couple! Love you!

Mom said...

Such a great pic of all of you--Jason what a smile!!!! The trip looked like so much fun with baby Brooke having a blast--it's fun to watch her run around. Can't wait to see you all-feels like forever.