A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

She is in to everything!!

I thought we were just really lucky having a toddler who didn't get into stuff. Well once Brooke started walking that has all changed. She has her 2 favorite drawers in the kitchen where she pulls everything out multiple times a day. This morning I ran to the gas station to get eggs for breakfast. When I got home Jason was on the phone in his office talking to someone who bought a computer from us on Craig's List and as I headed into the kitchen this is what I found! I'm sure Brooke had fun dumping her baby oatmeal all over the place. :-)


I blocked the drawers off with chairs the rest of the day and she wasn't happy about it.

Last Wed. the poor girl had a fever all day. I picked her up early from day care and she napped on my lap that afternoon which she never does. Fortunately by that evening she was feeling better. I can only guess she is about to beginning teething again. Her gums don't look red but I think its about time she got more teeth. She currently has 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, glad to see she's acting like a normal, curious, exploring toddler! (Even if it means a little more work for mom and dad.) :-)

Mom said...

Ha how funny--the pics are priceless--she'll keep you guys on your toes now--i miss you all so much--feels like a million years since i've seen and hugged all of you!!!!!!!!!!