Below is a picture of my growing belly. I am 12 weeks along and my belly is as big as I was at almost 20 weeks with Brooke! Despite the fast growing belly I'm very proud to say I weigh a lot less. I started out 5 pounds lighter pre-pregnancy and have only gained 2 pounds! Last time I had gained 5 by now putting me 8 pounds heavier. I hope to not gain as much weight with this pregnancy because getting the weight off after was much harder and longer than I expected. I'm not restricting calories or anything I just get full fast. And I can still wear non-maternity clothes!

This pregnancy has been a lot like it was with Brooke. I haven't really been sick but have had a few days of not feeling the best. I just can't let my stomach get empty and I'm fine. I also get a little tired in the afternoon. Unfortunately I can't take naps at work but did take one on my day off while Brooke slept and it felt so good.
Based on my menstrual cycle my due date is March 6th but based on measurements at today's ultrasound my due date is March 10th. So the little ones will be about 23 months apart!

8 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet Baby Patterson #2. :o)
Congrats!!!
you look great and happy!
Contracts you guys! So exciting :)
You look so beautiful Holly--I haven't cried in such a long time, but i started to cry today and could barely stop--I'm so overwhelmed with the thought of another little bundle of joy coming into our family and I miss you all so much it hurts--Love, Mom
Awww, you are glowing sweet girl! We're sure excited about the baby!!! Love you very much! Gigi
I am so happy for you! The more the merrier.
YEAH!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you! I hope you have an easy pregnancy and that Brooke has a healthy brother or sister! Thats way sweet. Love to all of you.
Love - Heather
Post a Comment