Dear Skylar,
Its exciting that you are turning 3 but I’m really sad the 2s are gone forever! I love so much about the 2s even though they can be very challenging. You are just so cute in your mannerisms and everything you say and do. Age 2 and 3 are just so sweet and special.
You are also such a love. You always want to hold our hand even if its just walking around the house! You also play with my hair which I love.
![]() |
| Hat made by mommy! |
For your birthday I prepared a special yummy breakfast of chocolate chip and sprinkle pancakes. We opened a few presents in the morning and that afternoon when Brooke was in preschool I took you to get your first mani/pedi! You love getting pampered so this was perfect for you. Then that evening we had family over for pizza and cupcakes, presents and we all watched Frozen!
Lately you have been a jokester. You ask me where something of yours is right after you have hidden it and you want me to look for it. Or if I ask you to get your socks you come back with your panties hidden behind your back!
![]() |
| Daddy's glasses. |
Here are a list of your favorites:
Color - pink and purple
Animal - cat, owl
Toy - flower blanket and baby
Playing - dressing up like a ballerina, princess or wearing my fancy shoes
Song - Katy Perry ‘Roar’
Nicknames - Skybirdie, Tike-a-miter, Little Bear
TV show - Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Jake and the Neverland Pirates
![]() |
| Mommy's shoes and daddy's glasses. |
Last month you went to a very special daddy daughter dance with daddy at our church and you two had a ball! Daddy danced with you until you were tuckered out. He completely adores you.
You have started coloring more and like to color everything rainbow. Just a little of this color and a little of that. Its cute.
Wacky Wednesday at Brooke's preschool! Skylar had 9 pony tails.
We took you and your sister tubing last weekend up Parley’s canyon and you weren’t scared at all! Brooke was actually scared to go down the hill the first time but you were ready. Every time at the bottom of the hill you would ask “can we do that again?”! When you love something you always say “do that again!”.
Last week you were in a fashion show! Our cousin Lexi made you a dress in her senior high sewing class. You got to walk the ‘runway’ with her and waved at the audience. So adorable! You LOVE this sort of stuff.
I love how you still won’t pronounce the first ‘s’ in a word if the second letter is a consonant..... kylar, poon, picey, cary, nake, parkly, etc. so cute! Otherwise you have a fantastic vocabulary and can count to 10! You are such a chatter box! Sometimes at bedtime we have to tell you to stop talking.
We sure do love you!
Love,
Mommy


















2 comments:
Oh what a fantastic post! I love all the pictures--great job!! I can't wait to kiss and hug you Skylar!!! Wow, three years old!!! I don't know where the time has gone! See you soon! I love you very much!
A darling letter for a darling little girl. Love her so much!
Post a Comment