A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall outing pumpkin fest Saturday!

Yesterday was a beautiful fall Saturday so we decided to check out Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point but the line was insanely long! So we just headed to the Barnyard next door to check out the animals and they had some Halloween festivities there.

Brooke loved when the coat was nibbling on her sweater!


Pony rides are always a hit.



 The spookly littles....


Spider toss game.


Then a carriage ride, reminded us of Mackinac Island!


And lastly story time with a witch!

 With a mummy craft at the end.

Later in the day we headed to the pumpkin patch at the farm right by our house, so cute!






What a prefect fall outing pumpkin fest day!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love the pics and oh how I wish I was there! We went to uncle John's cider mill and it was unbelievable and packed. I helped a little 4 yr old find her Mom and dad!

Mom said...

Had to look at all the pics again--it sure helps!!!!

Mom said...

Had 2 see again!