A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day camping trip

Last weekend we took the RV out for the first time this year to go camping at Diamond Fork. The weather was perfect! In preparation for our trip I got the girls these bug houses for a $1 which provided hours of entertainment! Brooke mostly caught box elder bugs which were out in full force in the heat of the afternoon.


 Helping dad make the fire.
The girls just got these cute hoodies and they must have loved cuddling the softness on each other. :-)
 They kept hugging so much that Skylar would fall down.
 I LOVE this picture of them! Definitely worth framing - so precious for Mother's Day.
 All fun and cuteness in these photos but about 10 minutes later Brooke dumped a bottle of bubble solution on Skylar's head! I was so mad and I learned that I need to bring backup warm weather clothes for them.
 This cute little yellow birdie was obsessed with trying to get into the RV! It hung around the window and tried to fly in for 2 full days!


 On Sunday we got back home and had a nice afternoon hanging in the backyard. The girls thought it was really funny for me to jump over them again and again.



No comments: