A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love the warm weather!

A few days ago we had to get out of the house for a showing so I took the girls to the park. I didn't think the splash pad would be on so I didn't bring swimsuits but that didn't stop them! I love Utah weather! So hot and sunny.





No offers on the house yet but we have 3 showings scheduled already for this weekend!

1 comment:

Mom said...

So very adorable--thanks for the post. I love seeing all the pictures and reading about the activities. So dang cute!!!