Sorry for the lack of posts lately, there will be several in the next few days.
I can't believe its gone....a few weeks ago we sold the beloved 4Runner that I owned for almost 13 years! It was still in great shape even with 192k miles and sold within 10 hours of posting online for $5,000! A dad bought it for his 16 year old son so I'm glad to see it go to a good home. Is it dorky to be sentimental about a vehicle?
Anyway it was Jason's idea to sell it so he could buy something that would fit more in line with our new Utah lifestyle and that would be....
A brand new Jeep Wrangler! Jason has always wanted a convertible (not so conducive in Seattle) and a real off roading vehicle to take on our camping trips by pulling behind the RV. I was much happier with this decision than buying a 4 seater side by side that can only be used for off roading.
Isn't she pretty??? We've owned it for a few weeks (got it right off the truck with just 5 miles) but Jason wouldn't let me post any pictures until we got the new rims, tires, a small lift and side steps put on. These modifications truly made the Jeep awesome! It came with a hard top but we bought a soft top to use during the summer. Jason doesn't drive much during the week so guess who gets the Jeep? ...the girls and I love driving it!
The new Jeeps are so nice with all the technology gadgets inside plus the ride is really smooth and quiet even with the big tires. Can't wait to take it 4wheeling! We plan to go camping this weekend and will hit Moab in October!

2 comments:
Holly I don!t think it is dorky to get attached to something that you have had many memories in. I felt really sad when Jason told me that he had sold the 4runner, I loved that vehicle too. Wish he would have sold it to me. I didn't know it was going to be sold. Many memories. Does the jeep drive as nicely? It certainly looks really fun.
Glad to see the posting once again! Miss you all so much!
Love your new ride Holly!! Great color too.. ~ Denise
Post a Comment