A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its a girl!

Dustin (step-brother) and Emily had their baby last night! They have 2 boys so we were all hoping for a girl and are super excited that's what they had! They don't have a name picked yet. We spent Superbowl Sunday together at my parent's house and I wanted to get a picture with Emily before the baby came, glad I did because she had the baby the very next day on her due date.


So precious, can't wait to meet her!

The pictures below were of us hanging out in my parents yard pre-game. Their yard faces south so even though it was chilly the sun makes it really nice.



Here I am drawing up the chart for the score squares. Brooke won half time and Jason won the final! Dustin and Emily had never played so they think we set them up. :-)




2 comments:

Mom said...

How wonderful for Dustin and Emily that they had a girl. What did they name her?
Superbowl was fun--I had some friends over--what an exciting game--yea NY.
Can't wait to see you all.

Gail Tester said...

What a fun day that was! Looking out the window tonight at 6" of fresh snow!