A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pregnancy update

I spoke to my doctor yesterday and my lab tests from Friday all came back good, they checked for problems with my liver but its healthy! She recommended I see a dermatologist today which I did and he thinks I have eczema which is different than what the doctor thought. Then I saw my midwife tonight for my regular weekly checkup and she thought it would be odd for me to get eczema now since it is not pregnancy related and I've never had it before. So I guess no one really knows what I have but the good news it my feet are much better today so hopefully they'll just keep getting better!

My belly measures 38 cm which is perfect at 38 weeks! She thinks Skylar has turned so her back is against mine, in other words sunny side up. This would mean harder labor but my midwife assured me she can still move a lot during contractions and recommended I learn forward or get on my hands and knees when labor starts to help her flip back.

1 comment:

THM said...

you should do a lot of cat/cows and pelvic sways on a yoga ball NOW - i think you're supposed to go counter clockwise (you can look this up). this will help her turn.