A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brooke having fun on her new slide and in the snow

Last weekend we bought this cute little swing and slide set off Craig's List. We took down the princess castle and placed this in its spot. I never thought I'd have a swing set in my living room. :-) Brooke really seems to enjoy the slide over and over so I'm going to warn you that the video is kind of monotonous but I figured the grandparents would love it. Funny girl wanted to wear her coat too I think because its furry and cozy.

I had today off from work and it snowed last night so we spent some time outside. I don't have proper snow clothes for Brooke so she was soaked when we went inside about 45 minutes later but she seemed to have fun!


3 comments:

Grandpa said...

Well you are right, Grandpa loved the entire video and also appreciated the H & J sound (laugh) track - added to my enjoyment. See where you are supposed to get more snow - get rid of it before we arrive in March!

Gail Tester said...

Gigi loved the video too! Can't wait to see that little doll baby!

Mom said...

So darn cute. Ill watch over and over