A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Custom Crystal Earrings for the Holidays

I make jewelry every year around this time and sell at work but my time spent on crafts has drastically reduced since becoming a momma. So this year I have decided to make just 2 styles of crystal earrings that will provide sparkle for the holidays! Also rather than guess what will sell I'm taking custom orders this year. I created a document with all the info including color choices but I don't think there is a way to upload it to blogger. So please see below for the styles of earrings. Earrings are $16 and matching necklace is $14. If you'd like more info or to see color choices comment on this post and I will email you the info. Orders must be placed by Oct. 20th for delivery by Nov. 19th. Thanks!



2 comments:

Mom said...

Very Nice Holly--will you send me the info--I would like to order some--also, would it be ok with you to give this info to my staff-some of them may want to order too?

Gail Tester said...

Will you send me the info too? Or, I guess you can just bring it on Thursday! whoo hoo! Can't wait to see you girls!