A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kiva Update

Kiva is still a success! You can check out my previous Kiva posts if interested. I was just repaid on one of the loans who's payment agreement was to pay it back in a lump sum at the end of the term. So I just selected 2 more people to lend to. This is such a great way to lend and re-lend to people all over the world which will hopefully prosper in their own businesses. The $100 I received last year from my grandma's community in respect for her passing will continue to help others indefinitely!

No comments: