A little quote that I want to remember everyday...
If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.
4 comments:
I keep checking everyday to see if Brooke has arrived. The nursery looks amazing, you are such a great decorator...I wish I had an ounce of decorating style. Good luck this week - I'm sure she will make her big appearance :)
Looks great Holly!!! We're gladyou're doing and feeling so well! Best of luck, and keep us posted! Happy Easter from us all!
Any time now...ha Brook will be here. Soooooo exciting--room is adorable.
Holly the nursery looks great! I love the crib! Oh and I love the pink pom-poms!! Can't wait to see the little girl that gets to live in this beautiful room!!! :o)
Post a Comment