A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brooke 1 Week old


Grandma Carol bought this cute little hand painted hoodie at Pike's Place last fall for Brooke. Its one of the few things that fits her since she is so tiny!
Gigi (Grandma Gail) made this beautiful rocking chair cushion to match our master bedroom.


Sleepy baby after a feeding.

Like father like daughter - both sleeping with their mouths open.

6 comments:

AllisonK said...

you look so happy Holly, congrats again! Both my kids were 7.3 and could wear preemie clothes for the first 3 weeks! Mason actually was 7.3 and 21" though - he was a little noodle :)

Mom said...

I love love love love love love the pics--all sooooooooooo cute--i can't wait to hold her!!!! I'm glad she's wearing that little hoodie I got her at Pike's. See you Friday!!!!!!

kerriek said...

So cute! I love the daddy-daughter pictures I have of Matt and Jocelyn.

Abbey said...

I love sleeping baby and their daddy pics! She is so sweet!!

Unknown said...

Wow guys, we're excited for you! You're definitely in new territory now! Brooke is just adorable; good to see J's fitting in time for a new on Brooke's schedule, too. ;)

THM said...

love the cuddle time. everyone looks happy!