1 year ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
Its not pretty but at least I can still work
This past weekend was perfect for doing yard work...it was actually kind of warm. That is until Sunday afternoon when it started raining! But I got so much done - cleaning up, weeding, pruning and transplanting. Jason was laughing at me as I walked up the driveway from finishing transplanting ground cover from the back yard to the front in the rain! He had me wait in the rain so he could grab the camera. The pictures are not flattering to say the least but are kind of funny.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you trying to induce labor or what! Crazy girl. I know what you are going through, though. Gotta cross those things off your to do list before Brooke comes!
Do I sense a little nesting?? Usually it's indoor fixing but outdoor works :) The pics from the baby shower are so cute (sorry I had to leave early)- I love the mobile that you guys made.
Post a Comment