Thanks Heather and Tiffany for throwing me such a wonderful baby shower last weekend! I had a really good time seeing all my friends, enjoying yummy food, painting and getting many cute baby gifts!
Everyone painted a little wood cutout butterfly, dragonfly or bee in pink and brown.
I just assembled the mobile of the wood cutouts yesterday and it turned out perfect! I was so lucky to find the metal mobile at a store in Kirkland. And the little painted bugs are so personal.
Me and Toni (friend from college who flew out here from Utah just for my shower!)
Everyone's string was too long except Erin's whose was perfect. I guess it pays off to have just had a baby 2 months ago!


3 comments:
I love the group shot of all of us! That was fun!
Looks like you had so much fun! Your friends are all so cute... so are you... Mama! I love how the mobile turned out! xo Mom
Oh what wonderful gifts--looks like you had a lot of fun!! You're right the wire framed mobile I bought for you appears perfect for all the hand made goodies!! Love to you and Brooke and, of course, J. Mom
Post a Comment