A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fuzzi Bunz

My good friend Toni uses the cloth diapers Fuzzi Bunz. She loves them and I trust her so I ordered some for Brooke! I know it's a little early but they were on sale. The colors are adorable and the best part is I won't be contributing 8,000 diapers to the landfill. Plus if we have a second child he/she will be able to use them too! Oh, and it's a big savings over the lifetime of buying diapers.

If you are interested you can read all about them at http://www.nurturedfamily.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cloth diapers have come a long way. I used to care for a baby who was on cloth diapers and I had to do the pins, they didn't use liners.. it was a pain. But, it seems now with disposable liners and buttons and all, its a nice alternative. Maybe with our next baby :-)