A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brooke is on the move

My pregnancy is still going great! Up until the last few days I could barely feel Brooke move and it was very infrequent. But over the last few days I have felt her moving a lot throughout the day, it's really cool!

A day has been chosen for the baby shower - Feb. 21st, so if you live locally mark you calendars! An invite will go out when the day gets closer. We had to pick a day early because my really good friend from college - Toni, will be coming here from SLC, UT to join in the fun!

Also just a side note about the Christmas card that I sent out, if you are wondering about the picture, it was taken in Sequim, WA just last August. I was 8 weeks pregnant. Our friends visiting from WI took the perfect photo!