Tomorrow my good friend Heather and I leave for our 4 night cruise! We fly to San Diego then take a Carnival cruise ship down to Cabo for a day then come right back and fly home. Quick trip but I'm really looking forward to warm sunny weather, relaxing by the pool (had to get a maternity swim suit) and reading. I'm also excited about the evening entertainment and eating lots of food and not worrying about the lbs!! I've never been to Cabo so I hope to pick up some fun souvenirs.
I'll post pictures when I return!

P.S. I'm still waiting to feel the baby...any day now. I have not hand any other dreams about the sex of the baby but I vaguely remember a weird dream I had last night. I was running for V.P. in place of Sarah Palin. I gave a speech (don't remember if it was before election day or after loosing), regardless I'm just really glad Obama won!
1 comment:
I think I felt Roya for sure around 20 weeks. It felt like gas bubbles or muscle twitches (like the ones you get around your eyes) to me but everybody is different. Just pay attention to the slightest tickles.
Post a Comment