1 year ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
It's a GIRL!
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and they are pretty sure we are having a girl! I had the tech check twice and the doctor check again. They both said if it were a boy they would be able to tell. She wasn't in a very good position again today but they managed one good picture. Here she is lying on her back with her mouth open.
For those of you who don't know we have chosen the name Brooke Lorraine. We have always liked Brooke and picked this name before we were married. And then Lorraine is my mom's name. We are so excited to be having a girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! What a great b-day present! I'm so happy that you are having a girl. Girls are the best!
Daniel is gonna be such a pimp with all these girls around! Congratulations!
YIPEE!!!! I am so excited for you - it's rare that you get the sex that you want. You must be lucky :) Congrats!
Congrats you guys - how exciting!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooo excited--Love to All!!
yippie!!!! congrats to you both!!! You are going to have so much fun dressing her up:)
love to you....
Post a Comment