A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mark your calendars!

There is a big day coming up next month. Mark your calendars now for...my birthday - Nov. 15th! This is a little reminder for all of you who forgot last year. :-) Just kidding. Yes turning 32 is a big day but more important than that I am scheduled for my next ultrasound on Nov. 17th. So if baby cooperates we should learn the sex that day!

I have a feeling that I'm having a boy only because we both want a girl. I've had one dream in which we learned it was a boy. Are dreams an accurate tale of determining the sex? If I have more than one dream and it's still a boy I may be a believer. But we'll know for sure in a month!

I already have ideas of how to decorate the nursery and I'm sure hoping I can incorporate pink!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh how exciting--it seems like your pregnancy is going by soooo fast, and I can't believe you are going to be 32--where does time fly? Thanks for the blog--it's really appreciated