A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

16 Weeks

My 16 week appointment was today and everything was perfect! And to my surprise the scale said I had only gained 7 pounds (my home scale says 10). I'll stick with 7. :-)

I finally had to buy maternity pants and am wearing them today for the first time. Up to this point I've been able to wear some of my pre-pregnancy pants and just leave the button undone...but they are now starting to get a little tight.

I still feel great...don't really feel pregnant. The midwife said sometime within the next 2 weeks I should be able to feel the baby!

Starting 4 weeks ago I started getting prenatal massages once/week! They are so nice and relaxing and the therapist really works out my tight back muscles (from sitting at a computer all day). I'm really lucky that my insurance covers this!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Honey--Holly it seems like the time is just flying by--so you bought maternity pants-gosh, I remember when I did that-life really does go by fast! I love and miss you sweetie. Mom

Mom said...

ps--Have you had any more dreams about the sex of the baby?

Holly said...

Nope, no more dreams about the sex of the baby...

The Stafford Crew said...

You are so tiny!!! My belly popped out around week 10... Ill be praying everything goes smoothly for you!!