A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

FAMILY

Today is the big wedding day!! I'll post the wedding photos next week but below is my gift to them. I framed the pictures in one large frame that holds all of the pictures. We took the photos in Santa Barbara....can you see what we are spelling?






2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! I'm sure they'll love it! See you this afternoon!

THM said...

I still think that is the greatest gift that they will receive! Tell them congratulations and have fun! I'll call you next week to see how everything went. We miss you!