A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Painting day

A week ago I got around to staining Brooke's bed and to keep the girls busy they got to have fun painting too!


Brooke practicing her ballet moves.

My intent was painting but it always turns into body painting! Good thing finger paint washes off easy.



This bed turned into a big project. The wooden dowels broke during our move so Jason had to fix the bed while I stained it. But it looks amazing in Brooke's room! Now I just have to paint her walls and finish decorating.

No comments: