A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

These first 2 pictures of my cute girls in their adorable Christmas dresses from Grandma Patterson were actually for my niece Heidi's first birthday party a few weeks ago, but they look like Valentines! They were screaming at each other in the craft room. :-) Girls can get loud!!! 


Brooke made a very sweet Valentine for Papa and Gigi. Jason actually made the rainbow with her first then I helped it blossom!

Here is her Valentine for Grandma Patterson that we mailed to her in Michigan.

And then the Valentines for her preschool classmates and teachers. 

Each Valentine had a baggy of Hersey kisses of which half I made into 'diamond' rings!

Love bug enjoying her Valentine loot after preschool.

2 comments:

Mom said...

How adorable!! Haven't gotten the mail yet, but will now get out there to see if I have the card from Brooke! I'm so glad the girls have gotten more use from those pretty red dresses! Thanks for the post Hooly. I hope SkyBear is feeling better today. I sure miss you all! Love and kisses. Happy V. day!!

Mom said...

ps. I love the rings!