Today has probably been the nicest day all winter! We got almost a foot of snow over the past 2 days and then today has been sunny and up into the low 30s! Today would have been the perfect day for Jason to go snowboarding but poor guy had to fly out this morning to Denver for work!
This winter has been kinda crappy with really cold temps and a terrible inversion so the girls haven't played out in the snow yet. But today was perfect for a little sledding and snowman building just at the sudo park at the end of our street. Here is a video of our fun!
![]() |
| Skylar loved the icicles I picked from the pine tree. |



2 comments:
I remember when I LOVED playing in the snow--oh so many years ago--it's magical when you are a kid and young adult. Looks like the girls had fun. Glad they could get outside in the fresh air and sunshine!! Love to all. Mom
Oh great video. Sky really likes those icicles and Brooke looks like she has the hang of sledding. Fun!
Post a Comment