A few weeks ago I took the girls for a little hike (walk on a boardwalk really) around Silver Lake up Big Cottonwood Canyon, only 30 minutes from my house. It was a beautiful day in the mid 70s at the lake (about 90 in the city). The lake is stocked with fish every summer but had already been fished out pretty clean but people were still trying to catch the few remaining ones.
 |
| Stopping for a snack. |
 |
| Lunch break and to give my back a break! Next time I'll just put Skylar in the stroller. |
They both fell asleep on the way home. :-)
Brooke and I gathered some plants at the lake then made a little craft at home.
The mountains around here are so beautiful! I need to get the girls up there more often.
1 comment:
love the crafts and the blog--miss u all.
Post a Comment