A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Activity project for Brooke

This coming weekend Jason and Brooke are flying to Michigan to visit Grandma and great grams! Jason is super excited to take this trip with just Brooke.

On a blog I follow I saw a great activity idea that I think Brooke will have fun with on the plane. Neither she or Jason have see it. I expect they'll have fun together!

I printed photos of all our immediate family then placed them on sticky magnet paper and cut out.


I found this pizza sheet at Walmart for a buck and cut out scrapbook paper I already had of a map and attached it with Mod Podge including brushing Mod Podge on top of the paper to seal it.




These will be fun to play with on the fridge too but I'll save this for road trips so the novelty doesn't wear off. I'd love to make more cookie sheets with different backgrounds, just didn't have time. The trickiest part about this project was finding solo photos of people or cutting out the people they were with but sometimes that didn't leave much body. I think they turned out well though and Brooke doesn't care if its just someone's head or entire body. :-)

3 comments:

kerriek said...

What an amazing idea!

Cassie & Nick said...

What a great idea!

Mom said...

Great idea, however, not sure how it got missed.