A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wheeler Farm

Last week I took the girls to Wheeler Farm to feed the birds. This was the first time Brooke has ever fed geese and boy were they aggressive!










She was sure a trooper though, very brave. Sorry the video is long, its really for the grandparents. I had to finally cut it off after a goose grabbed her jacket!



2 comments:

Gail Tester said...

I can't believe she wasn't scared! She doesn't know about being hurt or mistreated... Cute video~!

Anonymous said...

Love the Video..

From Denise (Monroe)