A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The view from our house

I took these pictures about a month ago. It was a little darker outside than it appears so the moon looked really cool. This is the view from our bathroom and Brooke's bedroom.


This is the view looking the other way, you can see our cul-de-sac.


This is where I briefly placed Skylar as I took the pictures. :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute... there's a smiling little girl in that bathtub :-) Anya would be crying.. she hates baths just as badly as Daniel did as a baby.

Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL PICS!!! KIDS SOOOOO CUTE --THANKS 4 THE POST!!!

Cassie & Nick said...

Sky Bear in the Big Tub! So cute! Your view is gorgeous! How are you liking your new life??