A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello Utah

Last Saturday we headed to Park City for lunch. It was a beautiful fall day and we LOVE Main Street. I think I need to continue bringing the double stroller though because Brooke just wants to be carried half the time. :-)


On the way back we took the back road over Guardsmen's pass and came down through Big Cottonwood Canyon. This is the view from the back and it shows the Rocky Mountains in all their glory! We are very happy to be back and can't wait for camping next year! Plus the weather this October has been gorgeous!!


No comments: