A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boating on Lake Washington

What a fun day we had out on Lake Washington today! Our neighbors Lisa and Jason took us out on their boat with another family. This was my first time on Lake Washington and I've lived here for 9 years! I'm so glad we got to go before we move.

Skylar did surprising well all bunched up in her life vest.

The water was cold at first, Jason could barely catch his breath after jumping in! Brooke didn't really like it at first so we took a break and had lunch.


When Brooke gave the water a second try she LOVED it! She kept going between these floaties and into the water.

She wore herself out plus it was nap time. :-)

While Brooke took a little snooze Jason and I took a turn on the tube! Jason actually got thrown off but I held on.


After Brooke woke from her very short nap we gave her a turn but she was just too tired to enjoy it and started falling asleep. :-)

Thanks neighbors! Hope we can do it again one more time before we move.

1 comment:

Mom said...

As always I love the pics. Can't wait to see you this week. Love, Mom