Last Tuesday Skylar had her 2 month pediatrician checkup. She was closer to 2.5 months but she is still a big baby! She is in the 90% percentile at 24" long and 13 lbs. 3 oz! Since birth she has maintained 2 inches and 2 pounds on Brooke at every milestone. I expect this will taper out at some point!
Then on Wednesday both girls went to Children's Hospital to get their hips checked. Skylar got an ultrasound and Brooke got an x-ray. I didn't get any pictures of Brooke because I had to stay out of the room with Skylar. Brooke's last x-ray was a year ago and her hips were almost perfect and fortunately are now perfect!!! The doctor still wants to track her hips but she won't need to go back until she is 4-5 years old.
Skylar's hips have improved but she still needs to wear the harness. :-( We go back in 3 weeks. I hope that will be the end of the harness because I have a lot of cute summer clothes she can't wear with the harness.
I was so happy to hear about Brooke's hips being perfect so I know Skylar's will turn out that way too!


2 comments:
Glad to hear Brooke is still doing well - and the pic of Skylar on the ultra sound table is pretty cute!! Too bad about the harness, but at least there is somehting that can be done! It looks like you all had a good tim eon vacation too, how wonderful to hear... Looking forward to seeing you!
So happy to hear about Brooke and hopefully little sis will soon be out of the harness before we all know it--you and J are such great parents!! Lucky little girls!!
Post a Comment