The weather last weekend got even better after the sun on Saturday, Sunday was warmer and sunny all day! Brooke and I spent a few hours outside weeding and planting flowers. She wasn't too into planting until I showed her a worm. Then she couldn't get enough of them and kept asking for more. She sat in the dirt and played with them for a half hour! I guess boy or girl, all kids are the same. She'll probably be grossed out by them when she is older.
Poor girl slipped on a towel and hit her lip on the bathtub yesterday and got a fat lip! It bled a little and there was crying and hugging for awhile. But by last night she was in good spirits and was being goofy when I took her photo because she kept closing her eyes. The lip looks just as bad today but doesn't seem to both her.
P.S. Skylar slept through the night for the first time last night from 11 pm to 7 am!!! I sure hope this wasn't a one time event.

2 comments:
Oh--poor little Brooke--comes with the territory though--Jason was forever banging himself-How great Skylar slept through the night--hopefully, she'll continue--miss you all soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
oh--ps--the worm thing is funny!!!
Post a Comment