A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My girls at 2 months old

Can you tell who is who? Do you think they look alike? ....I can't decide.


3 comments:

Gail Tester said...

I usually can't decide either... but in these photos they do resemble each other. So sweet! Miss them! And you!

Anonymous said...

You can definitely tell them apart in my opinion. Brooke has the same face she did as a baby so its easy to point her out. But, they definitely look closely related :-). And of course, cute as can be!

THM said...

brooke looks like jason and skylar looks like you.