A little quote that I want to remember everyday...

If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fun with new friends

At Jason's company Christmas party last December we got to know one of Jason's co-workers and his wife and found that we have a lot in common. We finally got together tonight for the first time. They have a little girl named Maddie who is the exact same age as Brooke, born only about 2 hours apart! And they had their second girl named Ava just 5 days after Skylar was born. And tonight we also learned they have a yellow male lab. Crazy!

Anyway we had them over for dinner and the older girls had a blast running around the house chasing each other and they also thoroughly enjoyed the bouncy seats! Pictures below but the video is really cute!


I went to my friend Erin's baby shower today and came home with a few goodies including these cute marshmallows on a stick which I shared with the girls.




We had a blast with our new friends and hope to hang out with them again!

So my next post will probably be in Utah. I fly there on Monday to visit my family and friends. Its just me and the girls so wish me luck! Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mothers reading this!

P.S. I'm adding this Sunday morning. I just have to say Skylar gave me a wonderful Mother's Day present by sleeping her longest last night - 9 hours!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU HOLLY AND HOW GREAT SKYLAR SLEPT SO LONG--PICS ARE SO CUTE--BROOKE LOTS LIKE SHE HAD A BLAST WITH NEW LITTLE FRIEND--THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WITH YOU AS YOU TRAVEL WITH THE LITTLE ONES--I'M SURE IT WILL GO GOOD--HAVE A GREAT TIME IN SL--MAYBE WE CAN OOVO THERE TOWARDS THE END OF THE WEEK--MISS AND LOVE TO ALL

Gail Tester said...

What a cute video! Sure looking forward to seeing our girls!!... all three of them! Manana baby!